I just wanted to post some of my favorite pictures of my two little monkeys. They really do love each other so much and are so cute with each other. Justin is always willing to share his toys and food with Ally even though she is not old enough. Ally thinks that he is the coolest thing ever and he loves it. He is the only one that can get her to really laugh hard without tickling her. This week has not been any fun because Justin has been sick and Ally is teething but they are normally pretty good kids. I can't wait for warmer weather so we aren't cooped up in the house all day long.
4 years ago

5 comments:
They are getting so BIG! It is crazy how fast they grow up. I need to get over there and see Ally. Cute, cute kids!
Your kids are darling! I can't believe how big Justin is getting. They grow up too fast!!
Very cute pics. Even though they are wearing Red Sox apparel I still love them!
So cute!! We need to get together for a playdate! Cooper would love to play with Justin! Let me know :)
Hi there I was just blog hopping and found your way cute blog. Your kids are darling. Getting so big. way fun.
Post a Comment