Justin had the privilege of having his cousin Erin (my sister Heathers daughter) over for a few hours the other night and even though they play together all the time and see each other at least once a week they were extremely excited to be playing together and were both very energetic. Heather brought Erins jammies for her since she wouldn't be picking her up until bed time and they thought it was so cool to have a pajama party, eat popcorn and watch Alvin and the Chipmunks. Although they didn't watch too much of the movie. Here is a little clip of what my night was like. We are still trying to determine the band name. Erin wanted some Princess name and Justin was set on some Cool Dudes name so I called them the Wild and Crazy Kids Band. Ally was definitely their biggest groupie.
4 years ago

9 comments:
That is so cute! i love it!
That is probably the cutest thing I have ever seen! They are so funny. Tell Justin he needs to remember the little people when his band hits it big!
Tara
Oh Jen,
Justin singing that cracks me up and I love the background vocals by Erin, I swear I am looking at a younger Heather there. So cute, you should submit this to Funniest Home Videos, it is priceless!
Looks like Erin is taking after her daddy! I hope Justin doesn't end up taking after you.....at least in the singing department.
So funny!! I can not believe how big Justin is! We have not seen you guys forever!!
Look at him! He really looks like a rock star! He is just so big I cant even believe it!
That is one of the cutest things I have seen in a while! How fun for them to have a little sleep over!
Looks like you got a little stud on your hands - hey it Dave Naylor here - glad you found our blog. I was hoping to get connected with the Roy fam again. Your kids are around the same as ours. If you vacation down this way you will need to stop by.
K that is the cutest thing ever!! I had to watch it twice. Love it!!
Post a Comment