Last week/weekend was so totally crazy busy and stressful I am very glad to get it over with. Thursday I had a cooking enrichment class at my house which turned out very well. We have one every month at someones house and there are usually between 5-10 people and I had 11 show up to mine but I also had at least 20 of their kids come with them. Woah!! That was chaotic. Justin had a blast having that many friends old and young to play with and they tracked sand from the sandbox all over the house but at least they had fun. I spent almost all day Friday trying to clean up and recover from that because then Saturday I had my sister-in-law Haley's baby shower at my house also. It also turned out very good and she had a great turn out. We had an open house because when I had her bridal shower and there were like 40 people crammed into my tiny basement I stressed out major so it was pretty simple this time but I was pretty proud of the diaper cake that I made so I had to post a picture of it. I think it turned out pretty good for my first one. I also made her a rag quilt that turned out great that I forgot to take a picture of. I tried to make one for my sisters little girl Erin a couple years ago but I had no clue how and it fell apart when I washed it so this time around I did my research. Anyway, I am so glad that I have all that out of the way and don't know anyone that is getting married or having a baby that will need a shower anytime soon. We are very excited for Haley to have a little boy so that Justin is not always totally surrounded by girls.
4 years ago

4 comments:
Cute cake! Don't you hate weeks like that, where everything is at once, and then you go for months with hardly any plans.
What is that suppose to mean!? You don't think I am getting married anytime soon ha ha!! I am impressed with the cake and the blanket....I didn't know you had all of these secret talents.
Haley's pregnant? Wow she's all grown up now!! I have to give you props on your diaper cake! Its so cute, your so talented Jen!!!
Jen, I didn't realize you made that diaper cake! Well thanks for all the work WE did :)hehe, Just kidding, everything was real cute!I feel bad you even put my name on the invitations! You better not do that again chicky!
Hey thats a bummer you cant come the girls recital :(
Post a Comment