Little (BIG) baby cousin "CASON"
WOW!!! I can't believe that my baby girl is growing up so fast. She was actually 6 months last week but it has been so crazy around here this week with kids, Justins preschool, My calling (did I mention that I am now the 1st counselor in Relief Society?!?) I know, can you believe it? I realized that I hadn't posted in a while and we are leaving for Vegas on Wed. with my whole family (SO EXCITED) so I figured I had better do it now. My little Ally girl is getting so big weighing in at 16.4 lbs 75th%, 27 in. 95th% and I can't remember her head circumference only that it was the 50th%. She is 4 ounces smaller and 1/2 inch longer than Justin was at this age. She is finally getting some fuzz but not enough to do anything with yet. She LOVES to eat her fruit and veggies and her toes!! She sleeps pretty much through the night but still wakes up between 5:30 and 6:30 to eat and then is back to sleep for a few more hours. She is the worst napper in the whole world I think. She takes 3 or 4 naps a day that are usually only about 45 minutes and it drives me crazy!!!!! Justin was definitely a better napper and sleeper at night. She is a very happy baby for the most part unless she is teething which is happening right now. She also has a little cold/cough but I cannot wait until she gets some dang teeth. She sits up all by herself for a long time but usually falls over after a while if she is reaching too far for a toy. She LOVES taking baths and splashing all around. I am excited to take her swimming in Vegas. She also loves her big brother very much and has been a little bit of a momma's girl lately but she gets excited when Ryan gets home from work. She is constantly babbling and slobbering and is turning into quite the little thumb sucker (following in her brothers footsteps I guess.) Anyway, enough about Ally we also had some exciting news in our family this week. Ryans little baby sister Haley had her baby on May 5th Cinco De Mayo. They named him Cason Joshua Malan and he is adorable. He weighed 8.8 lbs and was 21 inches long. Its a good thing he was 10 days early or he would've been 10 pounds. Well, thats all for now. I hope everyone has a great Mothers Day tomorrow and I hope my big sis Heda has a Happy B-Day tomorrow!!!

3 comments:
I love that picture of her in that cute tan dress and brown bow! Such a little cutie! So fun for you guys to take a little mothers day trip...so jealous!
She is so cute and has more hair than my little one! Don't you love this stage?
Cute pics and I like the new background. I can't believe how big she is getting. You should be proud of me that I am able to hold her so long...maybe I am actually getting stronger!!!
Post a Comment