I have been such a blog slacker lately and I am so far behind so this might be a little long. My mom bought all of us tickets to the rodeo for the 23rd and let me just say that if you are ever planning to go to the rodeo in the future, box seats are the way to go!! You can get there right when its starting and you are only in the sun for a half hour or so and then its not too hot. Here are some of my favorite pictures from the evening.

Justin and Erin

Grandma and Ally

Daddy and Ally

Me and Erin

Justin and Erin were so funny at the rodeo because neither of them cared too much about anything except dancing. They were in the front dancing the whole time with a couple of other kids and they were pretty entertaining!! Anyone who knows Justin, knows what a dancer he is and he has the funniest dance face that he calls his "cool dude" face. I will have to try to get a picture of it sometime because its pretty funny. Justin really did enjoy the very end of the rodeo when they had the motorcycles and were jumping off the ramps. Maybe we will have to try Motocross sometime.

A guy from Ryan's work has a girlfriend who works at the rodeo and let the kids sit on the horse after the rodeo. At first Justin was scared and didn't want to but after Erin did he didn't want to look like a wimp so he decided to give it a try. The next day we made a trip to the Cold Springs Trout Farm in North Ogden which is a family tradition for me. We have pictures and video of me fishing there when I was little. I highly recommend going there for anyone who has little kids that want to fish but don't have the patience to wait all day to catch one.

Justins first fish of the day!! He still has a fear of touching them so I was holding it up for him.

Aunt Shelly helping Justin try to catch a big one!!

Uncle Scott trying to help Justin.

Ally hanging out in her stroller as usual. She was too easily distracted to look at the camera. We ended the night by having a bbq at my moms with some fish, chicken and yummy s'mores and then some fireworks. I love holidays and hanging out with my family!!!!

4 comments:
Ohhhh...Those pics with the cowboy hats are so darling! Did Justin love the horse ride???? He didnt mention it? Sounds like you guys have had a blast! Love ya!
We love the rodeo! Looks like you guys had a blast! I don't blame Justin for not wanting to touch the fish. They are nasty!!
Looks like a lot of fun!! I am kind of feeling like the summer is coming to an end and it's sad!! Hey I have heard something about a fastpitch leauge in Clinton. We should check it out!!
Oh, I love your little pictures. Your kidos are so cute! I love the rodeo. Looks like you all had a fun time.
Post a Comment