I can't believe how time flies. It seems like yesterday that I was carrying Justin in my big fat belly with my cankles or (thighs with toes) as my sweet brother-in-law Jim called them. I remember seeing him for the first time and couldn't believe how tiny he was 5 lbs 11 oz. 17inches long but things have definitely changed and he is now weighing in at 43 lbs and is also 43 inches tall with huge feet!! (size 12) Justin is the funniest boy ever and is always saying funny things, too many to remember. He is very smart and athletic and is the best big brother I could have asked for. He has a temper and can be so stubborn and unreasonable at times but I love him so much and can't imagine my life without him. Since before Christmas Justin has told us that he wanted a riding lawn mower for his B-Day because he saw it at Sears while X-Mas shopping. We were lucky and it went on sale in Jan. and so we bought it and stored it at Ryans parents for the last 6 months. Friday night before Justins party Ally was up all night screaming and crying and would not calm down. I finally took her down stairs and she eventually wore herself out and went to sleep so I attempted to sleep on the couch and needless to say neither of us got any sleep and I was convinced that she must have an ear infection because this was the first night she has ever acted like this so I spent half the day at the Dr. with her Sat. to find out that she might be teething. WHAT THE ?!@?# she still does not have any teeth!!! Anyway, she was ornery most of the day Sat. but ended up taking a nap and was pretty okay for Justins party. We just had family over for the usual backyard bbq and we borrowed a bounce house from our neighbors for the kids and they loved it. Justin got a ton of presents and loves them all!!! On Monday (his actual birthday) Ryan got off work early and we all went to see Space Chimps with my mom and sister and niece and the kids loved it! (way better than WALL-E) Justin chose Warrens or Orrens as he calls it for his birthday grilled cheese sandwich dinner. What a cheap b-day dinner huh? Okay so I lied a little to Justin and told him that he could not suck his thumb anymore when he is 4 or else it will make his teeth all messed up and that the special dentist would have to put metal machines on his teeth to make them pretty again. It must have scared him because he has not sucked his thumb the last 2 nights and has been very proud of himself and hasn't even complained about it. I am crossing my fingers that it will be that easy!! I know that I am a total slacker about posting a picture of Ally after her surgery but I was sick last week and then things just got busy but there is a pretty good picture of her in the slide show that shows how good it looks. I am totally impressed that it looks so good after not even 2 weeks and it will only get better with time. I hope everyone has a great 24th tomorrow. We are going to the rodeo tonight so I will post pics for sure.


5 comments:
That lawn mower is awesome! I am sure he will love it. Ally looks great too. I am glad that it worked out so well.
I can't believe Justin is 4!
Thanks for dinner Jen, sorry it was such a stressful event. Hopefully Allyson will feel better soon!
Can you believe you have a 4 year old? Cooper turns 4 in December and I can not believe how time flies!
That lawn mower is sa-weet! I bet he is loving it!!
I can't believe he is 4 either. Although, it's crazy to think that he has only been in this world for 4 years. I can't remember life without him. I love him so much he is such a sweetheart....most of the time.
He is such a stud! THey grow up fast don't they!! We need to get together soon!
Post a Comment