I know that I am a little behind as usual but I wanted to post some of my cute pictures from Roy Days. This is a tradition for me since I was little to go with my family to Roy Days. I used to start the day off with the breakfast at the school, mostly because my parents were in charge of the breakfast for about 12 years out of my life but since I have kids I barely make it to the parade in time. Justin loved the parade and got a ton of candy!! It is definitely worth sitting towards the beginning so nobody runs out of candy by the time they get to you. Ally was her happy little self but got a little tired by the end so we took her home for a nap and then headed up to the Super Saturday carnival and Justin talked grandma into paying for him to go on a few rides. At the end of the night we usually have all our family over to watch the fireworks from our front yard and this year we decided to make root beer freezes to go along with the festivities. The fireworks seemed to take forever to start and Ally fell asleep half way through them but they were pretty good and Justin enjoyed them. I look forward to next years Roy Days when Ally will be older and probably enjoy it all a little more.
4 years ago



1 comment:
Thanks for letting me come over and watch the fireworks!! If I come over again next year be sure to make those root beer freezes again those were excellent!!
Post a Comment