Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Ally is 9+ months!!

Well, my little baby girl is a little over 9 months and I wanted to share a little about her before it all changes. At her 9 month check up she weighed 19 lbs 66% and was 28 3/4 inches long 95% and I can't remember her head circumference but it was in the 50th percentile. She is an absolute monster now that she is crawling and pulling herself up to everything. She loves to pull open the drawers and pull everything out of them and pull garbage cans over. She loves the freedom to crawl from room to room and follow me and Justin everywhere.
She still doesn't have any teeth but has had a runny nose and been waking up a lot again so who knows. I am convinced that she will celebrate her 1st B-Day toothless. She has no desire to nurse or have baby food anymore and only wants to eat what we are eating which isn't usually very healthy. Ally makes the funniest faces in the world. Anyone who has been around her knows what I am talking about. She comes up with new ones all the time and she is so fun and entertaining to be around.
She is a total momma's girl but is getting a little better now that she is able to move around and is more independent. I can't believe that she will be one in less than 3 months. I love her so much and even though I hate what a horrible sleeper she is I can't imagine my life without her.

3 comments:

THE SCHIFFMAN'S said...

jen she is beautiful!!! let's please get together. Madden has morning kindergarten so we have all day still! call me!

Erin said...

She is a beauty! I can not believe she is already 9 motnhs old!! Time flies!

Shelly said...

I can't believe she still doesn't have any teeth!! I tagged you on my blog so you will have to check it out and then do it or I'll kill you!!