
I hope that everyone enjoyed the 4
th as much as we did!! Ryan got off work early on the 3rd and we packed up the car and the kids, stopped to get a few treats and dinner and headed to the Drive-In. My mom and bro. came and met us there and brought chairs to come sit by us. I was a little disappointed in Wall-E but the kids were good and had fun and I guess
thats all that matters. Because of our late night we slept in and missed out on the parades which I wasn't too sad about. One parade a year is enough for me and the Roy Days parade is an awesome one to go to. We were kinda lazy on the 4
th and lounged around all day. We went to my moms for dinner and a little Rock Band playing which was a first time for us since she just bought it for her
wii and it was really fun. I thought the drums were pretty tough but we had a good time.

We headed to
Ryans parents for some fireworks which was the highlight of
Justins night. He was so funny watching the fireworks this year and got really into them and trying to help light them. Ally was awesome having 2 late nights in a row and fell asleep at the Drive-In and
Ryans parents house.

Saturday I went to the cannery with my mom and sister and that was my first time. I have to say that I was kind of dreading it but I am very glad I went and I would highly recommend it to those who have an opportunity. I finally gave into EVERYONE telling me that I needed to read the Twilight books and I thought I would be disappointed because of all the hype that I had heard but I was totally surprised at how obsessed I became and I finished all 3 books in less than a week and still found time to keep my kids fed, entertained and my house somewhat clean. I am now officially counting down the days for the Breaking Dawn release and think I might even do the whole midnight book release thing. (I know pathetic huh?) I have to admit that I am totally Team Edward and am a little surprised at how many people I know are not. Anyway, back to reality, we ended the weekend with
Ryans sisters baby blessing in Murray and I had to come back to teach Relief Society in our ward which was a total last minute planned lesson thanks to the
Cullens... But I think it turned out pretty good. Here are some pics from our weekend.


1 comment:
I told you that you would like Twilight!! I don't know which team I am yet....Jacob it slowly winning me over.
Post a Comment