Friday, March 28, 2008

Better late then never!!

Well, I feel like I got into this blog thing a little late and I have a lot of really cute pictures that I never got to show you all so below is a little slideshow of some of my favorite pictures from the last couple of months.

5 comments:

Heather said...

I can't believe how ugly ally is, you should put a paper bag over her head! No, I can't back that up, she is my little sweet heart.

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so cute! So I got your email from Tara and emailed you Andee's prices for pics!

Mandy said...

I am kinda a blog stocker and was so excited to see that you have one! (I saw it through Tara's!) Anyway, your kids are simply darling and I love Ally's Easter bow! I heard you made it and I am very impressed! They are just too cute. So tell Ryan that blogs are not "GAY" and to just accept the fact that you will be glued to your computer for awhile!

Lisa said...

Do I remember you? Hello, you were only one of my best friends growing up!!! I am SO happy to hear from you! You will never believe this but I have been thinking about you the last couple of weeks. I see Melissa Willard (don't know the married name!) at the gym and we were just talking about you!
How is everything? I think I am going to have to link you to my blog so I can keep up on everything you are doing! Your kids are so cute, I can't believe you have 2! We are so excited to have our little girl, she will be here soon! Amy just had a girl about 2 months ago, so they will be little friends!
Well, stay in touch for sure!
Lisa

Kami said...

Man, we are so bad. I can't believe that I still have not met her yet! You gotta miss the good ol softball days so at least we could keep up with everybody! I am so glad you have a blog! We need to get together for sure.