Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Jumping on the band wagon!!




Well, I am finally doing it. I am jumping on the blogger band wagon and I have no clue what I am doing so don't mind my mental retardness for a while. It has already been going on for over 28 years (my mental retardness) so I guess if you are still my friend then you don't mind. I used to email pictures of Justin all the time when he was a baby and have been horrible with Ally. So I decided against Ryans advice cuz he thinks blogs are gay (he thinks everything is gay), to do a blog just so I can post updates on my beautiful kids. Here are some pics from St. Pattys Day. Justin thinks St. Pattys Day is pretty cool cuz I let him take a green bath (dyed with bathtub color tablets not his filthiness), I made green pancakes and he drank green milk and then had a party at preschool and apparently was all excited to tell his class how cool his mom is for all the green stuff. Ally, on the other hand didn't have such a fun day. She has been the best baby ever since the day she was born. Always happy and smiling at everyone and sleeping through the night at a week old. Lately she hasn't been so happy and smiley and has been waking up a ton at night. I thought maybe she had an ear infection so Ryan and I took her to the Dr. yesterday but he thinks she is just teething. I thought she seemed too young for that but I guess not and I am afraid that I am going to have another horrible teether on my hands.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I am so happy you are blogging now! It really is crazy how alike our kids are! Justin and Ally are so cute and getting so BIG! We will have to get together and go to the park or something since I am not working anymore. Hope all is well with you and your fam!

Tara

Shelly said...

Yeah....now the whole fam has one except for Scoots. And don't worry Carla Tate about your "special" personality....I'm used to it by now!!!

love, ya

Erin said...

Hi Jen! I am so glad you left a comment on my blog!! This blogging world is crazy huh?! Derek thinks blogs are "gay" too, but who cares what they think right?!!
Your little family is SO cute!! We miss you guys! We need to get together soon. I am going to add you guys to my blog.
Keep in touch :)

Chelle said...

Hi Jen! Erin said she found your blog so I had to check it out! Your kids are getting HUGE!! I think the last time we saw you guys was at the fire station in Roy months ago! We need to get together for a play date now that the weather is getting better! Cute Kids!