

So, we had a great Easter and I hope everyone else did also. Justin loved hunting for eggs and enjoyed riding his new bike and blowing bubbles with his new bubble gun. I thought he would be a little nervous to ride his bike at first but he took off pedaling down the sidewalk and hardly looked back. Ally enjoyed watching Justin do any and everything all weekend. She gets the biggest kick out of him and he loves every minute of it. Here are some of my favorite pics from this weekend and believe me it was hard to narrow it down there were so many.

6 comments:
Very Cute....I don't know where they get it from;) I love Ally's smile in the one with Justin!!
Wow, look how cute your kids look! I love Ally's dress and bow! Super, Super cute! Looks like you guys had a fun Easter. Tell Justin I love his new bike!
Tara
PS...I get my backgrounds from
http://cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com/
Jen your kids are so stinkin cute!!! How are you? You look so good!! I just had to say hi and see how you've been. talk to ya later!!! Oh and Dave has a blog too. Its on my page if you go and look.
Your family is SO cute! I think that your little guy is Ryan's twin!! I am gald you guys had a good Easter :)
Hey Jen, it's Tiffannie. I had to check out your blog. Your kids are ADORABLE! I cannot believe how big both your kids have gotten! Anyways I hope all is well, you have a cute family!
Hey Jen!
What a super cute family you have! Being a Mom is the best huh!
Glad all is well!
Darby
Post a Comment