Tuesday, November 10, 2009

New Moon Shirts

Okay guys, after having so many people ask if my mom could do Twilight shirts I have decided that it would be kinda fun to have them. I wanted one that wasn't necessarily "New Moon" so that I can wear it again in June when Eclipse comes out so I was thinking of doing Team Edward and Team Jacob shirts but I need your help. Here are my favorite designs and I want you to help me choose between them and then we will do the most popular design for each team. I will let you know which design wins so that you can order them and I will have to close the voting probably by tomorrow so that we can get going on them. Tell your friends too. The chosen design might look a tiny bit different from the ones pictured but we will get it as close as possible. Thanks, Jen

Team Edward choices

Team Jacob choices

8 comments:

Lflinders said...

Jen, I like the first team edward one and the last two jacob ones.

Lisa said...

I like the second or last Edward and first Jacob ones. Let me know when they are going to be made, I think a couple of my sisters might need them!

Miss Jackie said...

HOLY COW JEN!!! LOVE the first Edward one- I HEART edward....makes me all excited to just read em! As for Jacob....I can't cast a vote- totally not on his team. Sorry Jake! But they are all good!
Jackie Malan

Anonymous said...

Man, I like them all! I think I like the first two Edward shirts and the I love Jacob shirt with the paw print. Let me know because I am sure that I have a few people who will want one too!
Thanks Jen!

Melanie said...

I was sent here by a friend to vote on these shirts because she knows I am a big Twilight fan...I would definitely want to order one when you get them done. I like the third and the fifth Edward one and the second Jacob one.

Kenlee's Mom said...

Hey Jen!!! They all look great!I love the second to last Jacob shirt and the 1st and 4th Edward shirts!!! And I for sure want one!!! Maybe 2!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen I like the 3rd Edward and the 3rd Jacob...

Anonymous said...

Jen the cherishfamily is Amy Olson..how much will they be, can we get hoodies