Sunday, July 26, 2009

Wow, I am a LOSER!!!

Where do you even start when you haven't posted in 6 months??? Well, I know that I will not be able to remember everything or that anyone would want to see everything in one post. There probably isn't even anyone who still checks on this lonely little blog but I don't care. I like to look back on it so here it goes. Ryan's Grandma Mikesell passed away at the end of April the day before we left for St. George which was a blessing and sad at the same time. Ryan had to speak at the funeral and Justin got the privilege of being a pall bearer.
Justin graduated from preschool back in May and is now headed for Kindergarten and his mommy couldn't be more excited. He also played on a coach-pitch baseball team and LOVED it. He did so good for half of the team being 8 year olds he was one of the only kids on the team to get a hit 99 % of the time. (he struck out once) Ally is still a little monster but she is so cute that I just can't get too mad at her. She is talking so much now and I can understand most of it. I still think she is speaking another language sometimes though.













We have had a busy summer so far with lots of trips to Lagoon, a trip to Bear Lake, the Raptors game, Fish Farm, Rodeo and lots of trips swimming at grandma's house. Justin turned 5 on July 21st and we celebrated with the family at our house and then surprised him on a different day with a pajama party and breakfast at the church with all his friends.
We are busy planning our highly anticipated trip to Disneyland in Sept. and somehow I got roped into being in the PTA and in charge of T-Shirts which will be nice cuz I kind of have an inside source for shirts. I am really making a goal to try to update this at least once a month from now on but we will see. I am just too addicted to facebook for my own good and all my computer free time is usually spent there.

3 comments:

Chelle said...

You're still alive!!! Welcome back! Your kids are getting HUGE and they're so cute! I'll check back often!

shelby said...

Yeah!! I am so glad you are posting still!! Your kids are darling. I dont know if you knew, but my dad has been really sick he had to have his stomach removed last night. He is doing ok though so hopefully everything will turn out ok!! We should get together and go to lunch or something soon

Crystal said...

Yeah, you've posted. I have been loking and waiting for an update on those darling kids. They are too cute. I have gone private so send me your email. My email is howe424@hotmail.com