Wednesday, November 11, 2009

And the winners are.....

Thanks to everyone who voted either through my blog, facebook, email or phone. Sorry to those of you who this wasn't their favorite but it wasn't even a close vote. I am thinking that the I love Edward one won't say Cullen just I heart Edward and they will be on black shirts so the Jacob one will be the same colors as the Edward one and also look more distressed like the Edward one. I will be getting in sample sizes sometime FRIDAY and then will need to place the order by Friday at 5:00 in order to send some out of state to people. If you or your friends or family want to order one then make sure to get a hold of me sometime before then either through my blog, email jennjaxon@hotmail.com or phone number 801-525-5281 and give me the sizes, how many you want, which team you want and your phone number so I can call you when they come in. I will let you know how the sizes run as soon as I find out. Thanks, Jen

No comments: