
I have been debating lately whether to just quit blogging all together since I am so far behind but I would feel like a loser mom if I never posted Ally's B-Day so here it goes. Ally's birthday was on Mon. November 3rd. so we decided to have her party on Saturday the 1st at Ryan's mom and dad's church. She loved the freedom of being able to run around the gym the whole time.

We had pizza, cake and icecream. I got her cake from Sam's club and it had a cute little picture of her on it and was very yummy!!

She didn't really care too much for opening presents and just wanted to run around the whole time. When it was time for her cake I was surprised at how she dug right into it comparted to how cautious Justin was on his first birthday just barely touching it and then licking his fingers. Ally was picking it up and squeezing it and throwing it everywhere until my brother decided it would be funny to ask Ally where her head was and it took her a few minutes before she showed him and ended up with cake all over her hair and in her ears. Thanks Scott!! j/k it was fun to watch her enjoy herself so much.


She got a lot of great presents and had fun playing with all her cousins. The older kids had a good time playing potato sack races and with some of Ally's new toys.

Ally celebrated her first birthday with only her bottom two teeth and was almost 22 pounds and 31 inches long. She still doesn't have a lot of hair but is also not the baldest 1 year old I have seen. I can actually pull her hair into pathetic little piggy tails. She is a mischevious little girl and is always getting into things she is not supposed to. I love her so much and can't imagine my life without her.
4 comments:
How cute! I am glad that it went so well. And, I loved the comment on her hair. Tayah is one of those one year old's that is more bald than Ally-- so sad.
Happy Birthday Ally!
Don't give up on blogging, we LOVE to hear about your cute little family!
I love the new blog layout, way cute :) Don't give up, even if you just recap your month, it will be worth it to keep as a journal.
I love Ally's cute smile, she's adorable.
Happy birthday to the birthday girl! I know how you feel. I have been on a blogging strike, but dont quit altogether I love seeing what you guys are up to!! Have a Merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment