
I know, I know, I am a blog loser. I have been told by many recently that I need to update more often but for some reason I have been totally out of the blogging world. I have so many pictures, stories and events that I feel I need to post that maybe I am a little overwhelmed and that is why I have chosen to take a break. However, I do feel the need to post my Halloween pictures and if I have time before Ally wakes up then her birthday ones also. Halloween was fun this year it was nice to not be 9 months pregnant like last year and it was such a nice day too!! Heather and Jim had their annual Halloween party on the 18th this year and the theme was Heroes and Villains. Ryan and I had a hard time coming up with ideas but we wanted to be something that Justin would know who we were so we ended up going as Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy from Spongebob and we even won the costume contest. It was a fun party other than the Red Sox were still in the playoffs and had a game that night so Ryan was a little distracted and spent a lot of the night upstairs watching the game but they had my moms Rock Band all set up with a projector and a sheet hanging on the wall so the screen was huge and they drew names for people to be in random bands. It was fun!! I know that my nose looks a little inappropriate but I promise its just a stuffed nylon!!

We had such a busy week the week of Halloween starting with my sister having her baby on Monday the 27th. Little Macie James weighing in at 6lbs. 11oz. is such a cutie pie and Ally kept giving her kisses on the head without anyone even telling her to. It was so cute!!
Tues. the 28th we went to Ryan's parents church for their trunk or treat with all the cousins and then on Wed. I took Justin to my mom's carnival at her ward and then that night we had our own trunk or treat which my mom came to and brought Erin my sisters other daughter. On Thursday, Justin had a preschool Halloween party and then Friday we carved pumpkins, went trick or treating, visited grandparents and aunts and uncles and finally made it back home to get a little sleep, wake up the next day and we had Ryan's dad take some pictures of us with his fancy new camera at Beus's pond and then we had Ally's B-day party that night which was fun but that will have to be a whole different post.


3 comments:
Yay, you finally updated. I am glad you put some pictures of your costume on the blog, It needs to be seen by everyone! Thanks for making the party so great! Erin had fun hanging out with Justin, they need to play together more often, they have been getting along so well lately! Can't wait for Ally and Macie to be the same!
I LOVE that picture of Ryan and Ally! Precious! What fun and cute costumes! Yes, your nose does look a bit inappropriate, hilarious though!
That is so hilarious that you were mermaid man and barnacle boy!!! We love spongebob at our house how did you ever think of that?? Your kids sure look cute to!! Congrats to Heather!!
Post a Comment