At their back to school night Brenda gave all the kids brown paper sacks with their names on them for them to put things in that describe themselves so Justin decided to go with a train because he could play trains for hours, a baseball cuz he loves sports, a tool cuz he knows all about them and always wants to help and a phone cuz he LOVES to talk!! He had a fun day at preschool showing and telling the kids all about him and doing the Pledge of Allegiance again and making the cute visor that you see in the pictures above that has his name and says welcome back to school. He is totally enjoying school and I am also loving the break!! Its nice to have some one on one time with Ally without having to share her. I was planning on posting about his soccer that he started a few weeks ago also but I am tired and so that will have to wait.
4 years ago

3 comments:
Hello! I am glad I found your blog! It is so cute. I am so glad preschool is back in too!! A couple of hours with just one kid (for now anyway!!).
Hey! I'm I found you through Stephanies blog! I'm adding you to my list, hope you don't mind :) Cute blog, cute pics!
Preschool time is great I have to admit, especially since anna is enjoying it so much
Post a Comment