1. Justin is the biggest helper and always wants to help Ryan mow the lawn and he has his own weed trimmer and leaf blower also that he does right along with Ryan. He also vacuums and sweeps and mops right along with me. Ally is Justins biggest fan and loves everything about him. She gets so excited when he looks at her or talks to her and she loves to watch him and Ryan mow the lawn.
Justin is also a thumb sucker but he has always preferred his right thumb and he has a green pillowcase that he holds while he sucks his thumb. He takes his pillowcase everywhere and treats it like a person. I am dreading trying to break the thumb sucking habit. Any suggestions??
5. Justin is the friendliest kid I know. He will strike up a conversation with any stranger anywhere and loves to make new friends. He is not shy and had no problems starting preschool even though he didn't know anyone. After much debate, Ally is getting her birth mark removed next month. I have mixed emotions about it but I think it will be for the best. Thanks Tara for tagging me, this has been fun. I tag Heather, Amy, Hollie and Amber and anyone else who wants to share fun things about their cute kiddies.

1 comment:
I think we have all experienced Justin temper at times. Fortunately you lived with me growing up so you should be used to dealing with peoples tempers!! Especially when it comes to losing :-(
Post a Comment