4 years ago
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Yes, I am still here.....kind of.
My cute little Valentines!!!!!


I know that I am lame for neglecting Ally's birthday and Christmas and probably lots of other important stuff but I just thought these pictures were too cute to not post. We have had a pretty boring year so far filled with lots of sicknesses. Seriously we have had it so rough this year I really think that someone has been sick every single week since October. Even right now Justin has a really bad cough and a little fever and hasn't been to school all week. I am blaming Kindergarten for bringing home all the germs. Ally has also been coughing a little here and there and our furnace quit working yesterday so we woke up to a freezing cold house. Luckily a guy in our ward was able to fix it for us for only 25 dollars. My poor kids have had total cabin fever and took advantage of the nice weather today and went out to jump on the tramp for a little bit. I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL SPRING!!!! We are all going ice skating with Ryans family tonight so hopefully I will remember to take some pictures and maybe get around to posting them sometime next year.LOL. Even though I suck at updating my blog I still enjoy reading everyone elses and maybe one day will decide to update more than once a year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Jen they really are some cute pics!! I cant believe how much they look alike!! I am so glad you updated. I am really bad at the blog lately to. As for a name for our new little bundle we are going to name him Will. I only have 28 days left and it seems so far away!!! Tell your mom hello.
Post a Comment